The extraordinary ordinary work.
Designed for farmers, foresters and industrial users who need a tough utility vehicle for hard work in extreme conditions, the user-friendly Kodiak 700 delivers superior performance with outstanding value.
Powered by a high torque 708cc engine - and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort - this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider, and tow up to 600kg.
The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and mechanical 2WD/4WD make this hard-working ATV ideal for towing, and with Electric Power Steering on the EPS model - and even more features on the SE model - the Kodiak 700 makes every working day that little bit easier.
- Best value for money utility ATV
- Powerful 708cc DOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Mechanical 2WD/4WD (On-Command® on SE model)
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS model)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear
- Digital instruments (EPS models) and storage
- Central halogen work light (EPS models)