At Yamaha we've always liked to do things our way. Being different is what makes our bikes so special. And when you take a look at the WR250F's high-tech 'reverse' engine you can see that what may look wrong to some people is right for us!
The WR250F is a gamechanger. A front facing inlet and tuneable fuel-injection system deliver an instant hit of power. And by centralising mass, the under-seat fuel tank and top-mounted air box design give you ultra-light handling performance.
Featuring a 6-speed gearbox with a special enduro clutch and running with class-leading suspension, the electric-start WR250F is taking Yamaha back to the front.
- Lightweight, compact and agile 250cc, 4-stroke
- Potent fuel injected engine
- Reverse cylinder head with front facing inlet
- Compact aluminium chassis with short subframe
- Enduro clutch with wide ratio 6-speed transmission
- Switch-free electric starter
- Plug in Power Tuner for easy tuning
- Centrally located 7.5L fuel tank
- Top mounted, quickly removable air filter
- Outstanding suspension performance
- Mass centralisation for quick directional changes
- 18-inch rear wheel, Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tyres